The Hamilton Community Foundation offers scholarships to graduating seniors from our area schools. We offer scholarships primarily for students attending Hamilton, Badin, Ross, New Miami High Schools. However, some scholarships are also offered to Fairfield, Edgewood, Talawanda and Lakota Schools.
Each scholarship fund has specific eligibility criteria which were defined by the donor when the fund was established. These criteria are described in detail under each of the funds listed for your specific school. In addition to the scholarship’s specific criteria, to be considered you must:
- Be a graduate from a public or private high school in the Greater Hamilton area: Hamilton, Badin, Ross, New Miami or Fairfield High Schools unless otherwise indicated.
- Plan to attend an accredited two or four year college or university
- Be a full-time student
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA; unless otherwise required by the specific scholarship
- Demonstrate financial need if applying for need-based scholarship
- Be a United States Citizen or legal resident
Dates to Remember
Scholarship Applications for 2013
**We are no longer accepting scholarship applications for 2013.
March 7, 2013
College Cost Estimator Workshop
May 1, 2013
May 22, 2013
July 29- August 2, 2013